Please Read These Terms Carefully Before Using our Service.
The use of EssayPro.com is only to be undertaken by those of legal age. Any improper use is strictly prohibited.
Once you have placed an order on this website, you have confirmed that you have read, understood, and agreed with all our Terms and Conditions. Submitting an order and/or payment implies that you are legally obligated to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- Interpretation of Our Terms:
- “Website” means EssayPro.com.
- “Consumer/Customer”, “You” or “Yours” refers to anyone submitting, bidding, executing an order, uploading any information and transferring payments on this website.
- “Company,” “We,” or “Our” refers to EssayPro.com.
- Messaging System is the software that ensures uninterrupted communication between the Customer and the Writer, or with a Support Team Representative.
- Order refers to the actual request for a Product sent to our Company by the Customer. It includes particular requirements and a specification of sources to be used in writing.
An 'Order' is an electronic request for a paid service from the customer for a particular writing service. Order specifies the scope of work and other requirements of the Customer regarding the product.
“Order” refers to the written order that was submitted in electronic form online on our website by the consumer. An order includes the work in its entirety along with its consumer requirements.
- Order Status shows the progress of the Order and current position towards completion.
- A product is the result of an Order, which comes as original content, written and delivered to the Customer in accordance to his or her inquiry as a digital document.
- Product Revision is a request sent by the Customer for editing the final version of the Product, based on the initial requirements of the order.
- Quality Assurance Department refers to the Company’s structural unit responsible for evaluating and protecting the quality of our Products and Services.
The 'Quality Assurance Department' is the entity in EssayPro.com’s infrastructure, whose mission is to guard and evaluate the quality of the products and services provided.
- Support Team or Support refers to the Company’s structural unit responsible for coordinating and assisting the Order process.
- The Writer is a person employed by the company as a freelancer, who provides research and writing services to the Customer, according to the Company Agreement.
- The term – Balance – refers to the personal account of the Customer within the Company that stores Credits for the customer. Funds added to his/her personal balance are done voluntarily to further compensate the price of the order(s) at their own discretion.
- The term – Affiliate Program – refers to a special program targeted at existing Customers of the Company. The aim of the program is to reward regular clients with Credits to Personal Balance for driving new Clients to the website. The commission rates (rewards) are defined by the Company and can be changed at its own discretion.
- Order Placing and Registration
- The Order is placed by completing the Order form provided in the Application. No Product is provided by other means then by request.
- The Order form will specify the scope of the work, Order parameters and delivery terms. It is Your personal responsibility to provide exact, full and final information to each standard Order form section when filling in Our Order form.
- In addition to Your Product requirements You will be requested to register by providing Your contact information such as Name, email address, country of residence and telephone number. Should any of these parameters change over time, it is your responsibility to update your profile accordingly or inform Support of such changes.
- You shall not attempt to create another profile by changing your contact details in the Order form. You shall place Orders, communicate and do business with the Company using one and only one profile, created during your first purchase. Should multiple accounts be discovered, the access to such will be closed and purchase history will be transferred to the initial account created during Your first purchase.
- Order Payment and Discounts
- When placing an Order you agree to buying the Product from the Company. The Company starts to process your Order only after the payment for the Product is made and is authorized.
- The payment for the Product is calculated according to the Company’s Pricing and is paid in advance as stated in the Order form once the scope of work is identified. The Company is not held responsible for Product delivery until the payment has been made in full and has been authorized.
- Orders can be paid with Credit Cards, PayPal, Wire Transfers or by Credits on Your Personal Balance.
- The Company reserves the right to offer discount and bonus programs to Customers at its own discretion using discount codes the Customer can use when filling out the Order form. If the code is not provided in the corresponding section of the Order form, the discount will not be given out by the Company for that particular Order.
- The Company commits to provide equal access to discount and bonus program information for each Customer in the Company with no exceptions.
- Upon Your Order evaluation the Company may request for additional payment or additional time to work on Your Order , since the impact of the work done to fulfill Your order can only be defined after a manual review is performed. The Customer may decide at his/her own will to either agree to new Order parameters and Order Total or refuse to cooperate with the Company. If the Client wishes to stop working with us – a refund will be processed according to the Money Back Guarantee Policy.
- Money Back Guarantee Policy
Money Back Guarantee Policy gives you the right to request reimbursement if our service failed to fulfill its duties towards you. As our service offers legitimate academic assistance, we want to be 100% sure that you leave fully satisfied!
Our satisfaction rate is high. More than 95% of our customers return wanting to order more. However, sometimes things can go wrong and in these cases, you can always refer to our Money Back Guarantee Policy. We just want to emphasize that there are only certain situations when we can offer a full refund.
No writer assigned yet: This is a rare situation, but sometimes it happens. The amount of the refund is always 100%. If such a situation does occur, the customer should not worry since he or she will be notified as soon as possible. If you want another writer to work on your revision request, but there is no appropriate one available, your claim will be directed to our dispute department. They will review it and proceed with the corresponding refund based on your request.
The writer was confirmed, but you decided to cancel the order. In this case, the refund amount varies from 100% to 70%, to cover the effort of the company and the writer in their attempt to provide you with the product and services purchased.
The writer was confirmed and over a half of remaining deadline has passed, but the customer decided to cancel the order. The amount of refund can be 50%, to cover the writers and companies efforts to accommodate your order request.
Late Delivery: It can only happen if the writer gets ill or in case of other emergencies. The Company will refund an appropriate amount to compensate late deliveries. The exact amount will be discussed with the customer in private.
On time delivery of all the orders is guaranteed. Sometimes delays can happen due to the needed materials being uploaded too late by the customer. In this situation, no refund can be granted. That is why it is always ideal to send all the information regarding the task, including any additional sources that must be used all at once when placing the initial order.
If the order must be finished in 8 hours but it came an hour late, the order will fall to the next deadline category of 24 hours. At this point it's up to the customer whether to release all the funds or not.
Disputed claims: If the customer is not satisfied and would like to get a refund instead, the agency administration will conduct an investigation. The refund claim will be approved or denied based on the investigations result. Keep in mind, we always want our customers to be fully satisfied. Hence, we will always do our best to achieve complete customer satisfaction.
Additional order by mistake: In order to cancel an order placed by mistake, you need to contact us as soon as possible. You need to clarify with us that the other order is not needed. The order will be treated as being valid if we did not receive any cancellation request before a writer has been assigned. You can still cancel the order but one of the situations listed above will be applied.
Two invoices received: If you are billed twice, you need to notify us immediately. You need to send us both receipts so we can properly address the issue and process the full refund for the extra charge. This instance happens on very rare occasions. There is no way for a customer to be billed for any single order, unless he/she paid for it by mistake. When such incidents do occur, we can freeze or block the sum for the next order or give out a discount that can cover the sum.
Plagiarized content: If the claim is that the paper is plagiarized, a Turnitin report is needed. There will be no other reports that can be accepted aside from this or else no refund is possible.
You are not entitled to a refund if:
Once you have released a certain percent of the total amount to the Writer, it is deemed that this particular portion of the assignment has been completed and you accept it’s quality. Thus, released funds are non-refundable.
A lower grade than what was expected is received: Please keep in mind that we do not guarantee high grades. The papers what we provide are tailored as draft samples only or as a point of reference and are not ready for submission until they are double checked and approved by the customer.
Delayed payment: If the customer claims that the order has been delayed when the reality is that the payment was also delayed, we shall not bear responsibility for it. Moreover, a refund cannot be requested.
Note: in the case of a revision deadline, the previously mentioned delay refunds and the recalculation of the price do not apply as the end dates are different.
Editing, proofreading, formatting orders: Please be reminded, that the Order you place for the earlier mentioned services contains original content written by you, that may contain errors of contextual nature.
Once you receive the refund confirmation, the Company will process it within 5 business days from the confirmation date. Please note, that the Company can not be held responsible for your Bank Transfer fees, transfer anomalies, and/or possible delays occurring due to any Bank service issues.
- Your Personal Balance
- When placing Orders and buying Products from the Company, You pay using any of the available payment methods at Your discretion. Should the case of partial or full payment reimbursement occur, You have the option to either proceed according to the Money Back Guarantee Policy, or to transfer funds to Credits in Your Personal Account.
- 1 Credit equals 1 US Dollar and is stored in Your Personal Account with no limit or expiration date. The amount of Credits You store may be used to proceed with payment for your future Orders with the Company.
- Your funds are transferred to Credits at Your own will and ONLY with Your approval. After the transfer of funds to Credits is complete – the amount You store in Credits is Non-Refundable and may be used to pay for your future orders ONLY
- As a part of our loyalty program activities, the Company may provide You with a certain amount of Credits to further cover payments for Your Future Orders.
- Order Process
- Order validation. The Company reserves the right to re-check the Order details following the final payment to confirm whether the requirements of the assignment were met successfully as indicated by the customer. Should a mismatch occur, Support reserves the right to modify the Order to ensure that the Customer’s requirements have been adhered to.
- Order volume. Each Order placed by the Customer has a required volume, that is measured by the number of words. Upon the Product delivery the document received has to match the expected number of words metric (the document may have fewer pages than requested, but should have exact an number of words according to the «275 words per page double spaced or 550 words per page single spaced» rule). Should there be a page/number of words mismatch, the Client may request to reformat the paper to match the number of words/pages according to «275 words per page double spaced or 550 words per page single spaced» rule.
- Changes of order details. The Customer and Support may provide changes to the scope of work only if the writer has not started the work yet. No changes can be made once the Writer has started researching and working on the Order. Should the order details increase in volume, order complexity or narrow the completion terms, the Customer will be asked to provide additional compensation for the additional instructions.
- Resources: Should the Customer require specific resource material to be utilized in the production process, s/he must specify those resources and provide them to the Writer. If the specified resources are not provided and the Writer is responsible for locating and paying for them, additional charges shall be incurred and must be paid before delivery can be made. In general, the following deadlines for orders are in place:
- for orders due within 12-24 hours, resources must be supplied within 30 minutes of the order placement;
- for orders due within 24-72 hours, there is a 1 hour deadline;
- for orders with a 72+ hours deadline, resources must be received a day in advance.
- Communication. The Customer is highly encouraged to communicate with the Writer using the Messaging System or by contacting the Support team directly when seeking more information.
- Progress tracking. The Customer may track the progress of their Order by using his/her personal account, where information about his/her order and its status is displayed. The Customer may as well contact Support by using all communication means, which are available 24/7, to get updates on his or her Order status.
- Preferred writer option. The Customer may select the ideal Writer to work on the Order by indicating his/her ID number in the Preferred Writer ID field on the order form. By doing so the Customer acknowledges that there is no 100% guarantee, that the specific Writer is available to work on the Order. Should such an instance occur, the company reserves the right to assign the best available specialist in the Subject Area of the Order. The cost of the Preferred Writer feature will be funded back to the Customer to his/her Credit Balance.
- Order Delivery
- The Company is held responsible for the delivery of the Product and for meeting the deadline indicated in the Order.
- It is the Customer’s personal responsibility to ensure availability of delivery channels once the Company has provided the Product to the Client. The Company will not be held responsible for an incorrect email address indicated by the Customer in the profile, spam filters, internet outages and general customer negligence to provide communication channels and other contact means which are beyond the control of the Company. The Customer is encouraged to contact Support for any kind of assistance with an Order’s Delivery.
- The Customer is held responsible for downloading the product in a timely manner after the Product has been provided by the Company.
- Seven days after the deadline, the funds will be released automatically as this is a part of our writer's protection. Please review each order carefully. Once the entire agreed upon sum is received by the Writer, it is deemed that the work done is complete and no refund will be made
- Order Revision
- Free amendments are provided to the Customer by the Company to ensure the quality of the Product provided and to ensure total Customer’s satisfaction with the Product. To receive a free revision of the Product, the Customer has to submit a revision request in written form using the Messaging System or Company’s email no later than fourteen (14) calendar days after the Order delivery date and no later than thirty (30) calendar days after the Order delivery date for any dissertation, thesis, research proposal, thesis proposal, dissertation chapters assistance or any other reasonably large assignments. Should the revision deadline be missed, the Customer may have his or her order revised for additional payment or place an order for editing.
- The Quality Assurance Department reserves the right to decline a revision request if the revision instructions violate initial Order instructions. In such cases the Customer may be requested to pay additionally for the requested changes or place the Order for editing.
- The Quality Assurance Department reserves the right to decline or limit multiple revision requests if the Customer’s behavior demonstrates obvious exploitation of the Writer and other unreasonable requests.
- If the request meets all defined requirements underlined in these Terms and Conditions, our Company will revise the delivered product free of charge.
- Refund PolicyThe Company is held responsible for delivering the Product in a timely manner and according to the Customer requirements indicated in the Order. Should any of the Company’s commitments be violated the Customer is entitled to a partial or a full reimbursement according to our Money Back Guarantee Policy.
- The Use of Products
- When making a payment for an Order you agree it is for personal and non-commercial use only and the payment you make is a reflection of the time and effort put into conducting relevant research and writing pertaining to your order as well as all the necessary maintenance and administration for Product delivery.
- You are not to reproduce, modify, distribute or display the Product in any way on the World Wide Web or in the form of a hard copy over a reasonable limit necessary for personal use.
- Writers who work on behalf of our Company hand over the ownership of all delivered Products to the Company, that retains full copyright privileges of the Products We provide.
- All Products are provided solely as an example of research, reference for learning purposes or as a sample on how to perform academic writing. All Intellectual Property Rights and Copyright remain with the Company.
- Company’s Responsibility
- The Company has a zero tolerance policy regarding plagiarism, academic dishonesty and fraud. We will not be held accountable if such unethical and illegal use of our products and Website content occurs.
- We strictly abide by all Copyright laws. Any opposing activity is solely a responsibility of the Customer if he/she breaks our Terms and Conditions.
- Disclaimer for Links Used on EssayPro.com
While this website may include links to other websites, we do not condone, approve, or guarantee that the content of these links complies with the Terms and Conditions on EssayPro.com. As such, our company does not own, is not responsible for, and does not contribute or control any of the content stemming from the posted links on our website. Visiting these links is agreed upon as your own risk based upon the user agreement form that is submitted with your order form.
- Security and Privacy
Once you have submitted your order or payment, you agree and acknowledge all of the following points and statements:
All our written products for or by Consumers are solely intended to be used for research, reference, or learning purposes on how to properly write an academic paper within a certain citation style (i.e. APA, MLA, Chicago, Harvard, etc.). All and any information as well as ideas that are used from the provided written works must be properly cited if they are referenced at a later date.
All consumers agree that all services rendered on this website require payment for the time and effort that are used to gather, organize, correct, edit, and deliver the product to the Consumer after completion. Additionally, payment is used to maintain the website for further educational use by our Consumers. Other than a conservative number of printed copies for personal and educational use, the distribution, publication, transmission, modification, display, or derivative works may not be created from the final delivered product by the company without prior written consent from the company.
All written products from our freelance consumers automatically transfer all authorship rights and ownership to the company and/or its partners and affiliates.
You, the consumer, agree to destroy any and all delivered products from the company after your research/reference purposes for the paper have been completed. No copies for redistributive purposes are allowed nor are our works to be used elsewhere without proper consent or citation. By using our services, you the consumer agree to receive promotional information such as specials, contests, and discounts from the company. You may unsubscribe from or subscribe for receiving such information in your Profile directly.
Our company makes no warranties or representations of warranties in regards to our website or its materials, stated or implied, that arise by law or otherwise. This includes, without any limitation, a warranty of merchantability or suitability for a non-infringement, particular purpose, or any other implied guarantee or warranty that arises from the performance or deal with usage of trade. Additionally, the company does not guarantee that our operation will run error free and we are not responsible for any repercussions from any errors that arise on our website. It is up to the consumer to ensure the accuracy, usefulness, or completeness with any opinion, information, advice, or other content that is related to this service or available on this website. Please seek professional opinions before using any available services on our website.
Limitation of Liability
By agreeing to all the above Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge that you agree not to hold other Consumers, the company, its employees, shareholders, agents, officers, directors, representatives, promotion, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, fulfillment agencies, or any other third-party providers or information/data sources and legal advisors responsible for any and all losses, damages, rights, actions, and claims of any nature that come from or are related to our company. These products include but are not limited to
- a. telephone, hardware or software, electronic, Internet, email, network, computer malfunctions, difficulties or failures of any kind;
- b. unclear, failed, delayed, or incomplete computer communications and transmissions;
- c. any condition that arises due to the events that lie beyond the company’s control that cause the product to be delayed, disrupted, or corrupted;
- d. any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind that arise with connection to or as a result of using our services; or
- e. any typographical errors or printing mistakes in any of our materials associated with our services.
Additionally, you agree to not hold our company and its affiliates responsible or reprehensible for any claim, demand, suit, including attorney’s fees, made by another third party in relation to or arising from the use of our service, your breach or violation of these Terms and Conditions, the violation by you of the rights of any third party, or any other personal act of omission committed by you.
Under no circumstance will the company be made responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, consequential, or special damages that arise from or are in any way related to the use of this website and any of its provided information. Some states and jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. As such, the above listed limitation may not be applicable to you.
We reserve the right to terminate your right to use our Services even when you have paid the full amount, if the information initially provided for registration on our Services or that is later subsequently modified, contains false or misleading information, or conceals or omits any information we consider as being relevant; if you do not cooperate throughout the ordering process; if we suspect that you are involved in any fraudulent transactions.
Any attempt to undermine or cause harm to EssayPro.com’s server or its customers, is strictly prohibited and will be subject to automatic account termination. This includes spamming, transmission of - malware, viruses, trojan horses; or by linking to sites and files that contain or distribute them.
EssayPro.com may terminate your account and forfeit any fee to be paid at any time without prior notice, if you are in breach of the terms of this Agreement. The company will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of the Agreement.
AmendmentsYou, the consumer, acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions may be completely or unilaterally changed by the company without prior warning. It is, therefore, highly recommended that all Consumers on our website read these Terms and Conditions from time to time to see if any changes have been made.